+321 123 456 7
Senior Products Marketing for Office Products (MFP)
• Mid/Experienced Level • Full-time
- Perform market and competitor analysis and developing strategies.
- Define, plan and ensure implementation of Product Marketing strategies to meet business objectives and drive sales and services.
- Able to effectively deal with internal/external parties and regional office in Singapore for best results.
- Drive effective New and Existing products launching and training for ensuring appropriate product knowledge.
- Generate and optimize product & solution content across channels.
- Work with other related departments to support for Product and Solutions Management achievement.
- Provide information for management by preparing monthly report.
- Evaluate promotion and sales plans to ensure effectiveness of sales promotion.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed or any assigned by Management.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality, age 24-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing will be a plus.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skill.
- Strong organizational and operational skills, attention to details.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Good English proficiency, both verbal and written (Business level).