+321 123 456 7
Production Printing Service
• Fresh/Entry Level • Full-time
- Manage and monitor all installed Production Printer machines.
- Install, configure, test and maintenance Production Printer machines for hardware and software.
- Provide service and support to the customers with onsite services.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of service and support.
- Monitor and test performance to identify possible solutions, and work with Technical Support Team to implement those fixes.
- Submit service report to Manager who report to.
- Maintain service efficiency to increase customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the colleague for operational of service for hard working and team player.
- Candidates with minimum 1-3 years of experience for onsite services.
- Interesting in Service and Support for Printing industry as Production Printer or MFP variants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineer or a related field, new graduated are welcome.
- Age between 22-35 years old.
- Car driving license is required.
- Can work in other provinces as assignment for few time.