Product Marketing & Pricing Manager (Production / Industrial Printing)
• Senior Level • Full-time
– Manage Production Printing and Industrial Printing
– Has the background of marketing Digital cut sheet press, Digital continuous feed Ink jet press, Offset Printing in Graphic art and Labels & Package printing industry
– Support and work closely with regional and sales team to drive marketing activities accomplish.
– Deeply engaged and led in B2B Go-to-market marketing activities such as business verification , identifying problems of customer business, TCO/ROI analysis, product-business match, production demonstration at experience center and business proposal presentation
– Executed action items and promotional activities in accordance with a planned timeline together with determining efficient budget
– Identified target customers and optimized marketing mix strategy for each customer group
– Leadership Able to present work plans and drive plans to relevant teams for action.
– Develop business relationship with existing and new partners to increase sales and profitable objective.
– Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Marketing or Printing technology.
– At least 5 years of working experiences in Product Marketing in Digital Printing business or related fields.
– Good skill in English for speaking, reading, writing and listening
– Strong leadership ability and demonstrated ability to develop team
– Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
– Good interpersonal and service mind
– Exceptional computer skills of Microsoft office especially in Excel