Products Marketing (Software & IT)
• Fresh/Entry Level • Full-time
– Understand product and market thoroughly, able to define the STP (Segmentation-Targeting-Positioning) as well as value proposition to the market.
– Come out with effective sales incentive and promotion.
– Initiate activities or ideas and drive it as the project owner.
– Price/Profit Simulation for project sales.
– Track and analyze sales performance.
– Manage purchasing, sales and inventory.
– Manage MFP and Print Management Software
– Work closely with sales team, marketing communication team and support team to achieve marketing objectives.
– Provide weekly report for management meeting.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
– Keen in product management (IT or Office Printing Product is preferable) with at least 1 year of product marketing or product Software planning experience.
– Strong Innovation, logical thinking, problem-solving aptitude
– Exceptional computer skills of Microsoft Office
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Good command of English communication