IT Infrastructure support
• Junior Level • Full-time
– Setup and configure computers (desktop/laptop) for users.
– Install standard/company software.
– Provide 1st level technical remote support for applications, common infrastructure, system, network and desktop client.
– Investigate, diagnose and solve computers, IT equipment, software and hardware problem.
– Response timely to user requests and incident/problem via phone and email.
– Provide day-to-day technical support.
– Maintain IT inventory.
– Advise on user enquiry/problem
– Create user manual and advise users to fix problem themselves.
– Perform other tasks as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field (new graduate are welcome).
– Male or Female, age between 22 – 30 years old, Thai nationality only.
– Experience in Information Technology is an advantage.
– Experience in Hardware/Desktop software/Network support background is a big plus.
– Good analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and multiple tasks.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– Good command in English.
– Good interpersonal, service mind and communication skills.
– Ability to maintain a positive thinking and professional attitude.