Internal Audit Manager
• Mid/Experienced Level • Full-time
The responsibilities of this position will include:
performing financial and operational audits under the general guidance of Internal Audit management. The incumbent’s work involves the examination, investigation, and review of identified risk areas.
- Performing financial and operational process audits in accordance with applicable audit standards and plan.
- Providing corrective recommendations as needed to address deficiencies.
- Developing internal audit deliverable aligned with the audit plan and ensure that audit work is completed within agreed upon time frame and in compliance with the Audit Manual.
- Preparing and auditing reports that are clear and thorough with documentation that is organized and referenced to support the audit process, findings and recommendations.
- Developing recommendations to improve company’s internal control structure working with management to establish clear remedial action plans.
- Reviewing and executing Japanese SOX (JSOX) compliance programs, including the performance of process walkthrough and control testing, analyzing key controls, documenting deficiencies and providing feedback on how controls can be improved
- Male or Female age not over 48 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, finance concentration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting and/or private industry experience with knowledge of accounting, audit and internal control areas
- Significant experience with the J-SOX including documentation testing