+321 123 456 7
HR Learning and Development Manager
• Mid/Experienced Level • Full-time
- Responsible for training development, organization development, promoting core value, Performance Management System (PMS), Career plan and development and HRD Budget.
- Conduct soft skills training such as Supervisory skill, Leadership Development.
- Manage employee competency appraisal and KPI system.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training and development
- Set up and implement annual training plan and training budget.
- Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programs.
- Plan and implement Career Plan and Development related to Competency
- Male or Female age not over years
- Possess at least 3-5 years in HR Development, with strong knowledge of HRD, Talents Development & Evaluation
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in HR, Organization Development, or other related
- Excellent command of English
- Good computer literacy